HugTrain is dedicated to highlighting people’s willingness to help each other by exchanging hugs. Every year, the Holiday HugTour, a rail trip organised by Arié Moyal, travels around the USA, spreading holiday cheer and raising funds & awareness about mental health – one hug at a time! This year, the fifth annual edition, will take place from December 22, 2013 to January 5, 2014 in memory of Ruth Ohana Elbaz, a woman whose life embodied a can-do attitude and sincere loving kindness, both central values of HugTrain.
- HugTrain 8 leaves in a week! We need your help! (11/15/2016) - What a week it’s been! To top off what has been a hard year for many, we are now seeing an outpouring of grief, fear and anger over the election results. I think this is the year HugTrain is needed more than ever and I want to thank those of you who have already contributed […]
- Save the date! We’ve got HugTrain’s 7th annual HugTour all planned out! (9/10/2015) - Hey all! It’s been busy here at HugTrain HQ working on getting the documentary out and re-launching the app but we found some time to plan out the next trip and we’re super excited about it and we hope to see you along the way! Dec 13: Depart: Montreal […]
- Going to SXSW? Claim your free hug! (3/10/2015) - We’re very happy to announce that we will be in Austin for this year’s SXSW! We’ll be offering free hugs downtown from Thursday March 12th and Thursday March 19th! So if you’re a few short of your 8 hugs a day minimum or you’re in a huggy mood, here are a few ways to get (or […]
- Huggers wanted in Austin for #SXSW 2015 (2/3/2015) - Loading…
- Get to know HugTrainUSA a little bit better (8/18/2013) - Hi everyone, Sorry for the radio silence, our founder is still recovering from a head injury and so things are a bit slow around here. (Volunteers welcome!) We were lucky to have not one but TWO film crews meet us in Los Angeles last trip and they produced a couple of great videos to help […]
- What you need to know about HugTrainUSA (12/9/2012) - Here are a few things people have been asking about HugTrainUSA: What is Hug Train ? The purpose of Hug Train is to go on a Journey Bringing Love, Hugs, and Support at a MUCH needed time of the Year – The Holidays… Hug Train is also about raising awareness of Depression and Mental […]
- Less than 3 weeks to departure! :) (12/5/2012) - Hey everyone! HugTrainUSA plans starting to come together! The dates have changed just a little bit; and we are starting earlier than ever! With all that has happened this year we just feel that our hugs are needed even more. So, this year we will be making a pre-launch stop in New York City to […]